The DECIDE project is pleased to announce a Call for Expression of Interest for DECIDE Replicants.
The Call for Replication is open from 8 April 2021 to 4 May 2021. The aim of this Call for Expression of Interest for DECIDE Replicators is to apply successful approaches and lessons learned from the existing seven DECIDE pilot sites to other interested initiatives in order to widen implementation of energy communities and collective actions across the European Union. With this call DECIDE is looking forward to apply this knowledge to replicant initiatives to help them grow their energy communities or collective actions.
The DECIDE project will support selected replicants by:
• Providing dedicated and tailored advice.
• Putting at service the expertise of the project partners.
• Applying the knowledge gained thanks to the work carried out with the pilots.
• Assisting in drafting the plan for the uptake/scale up of the replicant.
• Following the implementation of the plan.
• Offering several opportunities for exchange with peers thanks to the coffee shop and other joint activities.
• Sharing capacity building opportunities, also beyond the scope of the DECIDE project.
• Creating opportunities to profile in national and European events.
The call is open to any energy community or collective action established in an EU Member State or an associated EU country willing and able to actively participate in the DECIDE project as laid out in the Memorandum of Understanding. DECIDE replicants will benefit from the experiences of the DECIDE Pilots, expert support and tailor-made solutions to overcoming challenges; interactive peer-to peer knowledge exchange and capacity building events; and promotion to the Europe-wide DECIDE community.
On 15 April from 14:00 to 15:00 CEST, DECIDE will host an Info Webinar to walk attendees trough the purpose, process and requirements of the Call for Replicants. Find out more about why to become a DECIDE Replicant, and how to apply. During the event attendees will have the chance to pose any questions on the project, the pilots and the application process.